Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Very first Wedding dinner in 2014~

Attended my boyfriend's friend wedding today & it's a rare chance for me to attend weddings cos I don't have any friends or relatives who are older then me so I don't really attend wedding dinner. 

However, I love going to wedding dinner cos it's an special occasion :) seeing the bride & the groom walking down the aisle, wearing that white shimmery wedding dress, makeup & hairdo that made you a princess for a day, the texudo your husband is wearing making him the prince for the day. Isn't it romantic. 

I always teared whenever I see the bride & the groom walk down the aisle. Or when I'm watching the photo video of them. Sounds weird uh~ Yea~ I always cry like a lot! Heh~ Guess I'm an sentimental person. Haha~

Other than the beautiful bride & groom, it's the food!!! Yummmms~ hahaha!! 



Photo booth! Haha~


The beautiful bride & groom~ (sorry the photo is blurred) 


Me & my girlfriend! Hahaha


Last but not least, shall end this post with a photo of us! ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment