Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Remedy.

Lately, I have been obsessed with English tv series. Yeap! English! Haha~ I've always watch Taiwanese Drama but not English so it's kinda something new. & I'm amazed that I loved it till I'm hooked now. All thanks to my bestie. Haha~
I bet most of you have heard, it's Pretty Little Liars & The Carrie Diaries. For those who haven't. Now you know ^-^ haha~ 

First of all, The Carrie Diaries. This tv series is also kinda addictive cos it's abt school, romance, city & dreams. 


When I first started watching this, I cried at the very first part where Carrie's mother died due to cancer~ lol. It just brings back all those sad moments I had. Sigh~ 

Anyways, this story is basically about a teenage girl, Carrie Bradshaw. Who is 16 years old & dreamed of becoming a famous writer. When she's having an internship at a law firm recommended by her dad at New York, she met this lady named Larissa who is a manager of Interview Magazine. Carrie knew that her dream is getting close & that's where her adventure begins. 

This series only has 2 seasons so it's quite fast actually cos there's only 13 episodes each. 

Next, it's Pretty Little Liars!! Omgggg yess~ it's creepy, confusing yet exciting & sometimes funny. Haha~ 


This story is about 5 friends Alison, Aria, Hanna, Spencer & Emily. One night, Alison went missing. Then one of the day, she was found, but dead. The remaining friends want to find out who killed Alison. But, they started to receive a random text who wanted to expose their secrets from an anonymous named "A". 

Season 4 is ending soon & I can't wait for season 5 to be released! Omoooo~ so excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment