Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

KFC Bandito Pockett~ [Unwrap the good times]

I have been working hard for the past 9 months so I would like to wrap up my 6 months part time work contract as soon as possible because i am left with only 3 more months for my contract to really end.

image
photos credits: tumblr

And unwrap the good times by going for an AWESOME vacation to rest and relax before i start a new full time job which i would commit for the rest of my life. OH YEAH~ I cannot wait for my well deserve rest!!! YESSS!!!

photos credits: tumblr

So~ are you having a bad day? Unwrap the good times with KFC Bandito Pockett! WOOHOO!

KFC Bandito Pockett packed with so many tasty ingredients, 100% chicken fillet marinated in signature hot & crispy flavor, served on a bed of fresh lettuce, with salsa and mayonnaise, all wrapped in a toasted tortilla. It is every KFC fan’s favourite wrap! Try it now to enjoy a good time!

photos credits: google search

YESSS!! It is BACKK!!! I was craving for the bandito pockett for weeks and i finally get to eat it! *cravings satisfied* and i'm a happy girl! hahaha~
image
photos credits: tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment