Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

People judge.



Well, when you start to go out to society, people judge you base on how they see, feel, think about you. When you start to meet new people & get out of your comfort zone. People starts judging you. People say something that is not true about you or some try to bring you down by judging you. Sad, but truth. Sigh~ 

Some people can be so fake that they ask you to "be yourself" but they judge you. If you have these kind of friends, leave them because they're not the one for you. But, I do believe that there are handful of faithful friends out there who is there no matter what you are or what you became :) That's true friend. 

Sometimes, I just wish that I could run away. Go to places where no one would judge you. Some place where people accepts for who you are & if you're wrong, they teach & help. 

It is quite frustrating that I, myself know that people judge but I'll somehow get affected by what people say. Sometimes, I get over it quickly but sometimes, it just stays in my heart. I hate it but once something goes in, it just stays as a reminder to me. Which I find it not so good because it'll just pop out from no where & could stop me from "being myself" I can say. 

I'm a soft hearted person, & I take things seriously. So I take what people say seriously especially from those people I love & respect. I'm not trying to brag about how good I am or what. What they say would affect me deeply & that would prevent me from moving forward. & also it would makes me feel worthless but actually, I'm not. Sighpie~ 

Anyways, i will learn to be stronger & really be "me". I guess. I don't even know who am I. But, I will someday! :) HWAITING Rollie!! :D

Ok, i think I shall just end here. For those who think you are worthless, you're NOT!  Believe in yourself & be positive! :) Trust me, great things are coming to you :)

Live your life to the fullest, be happy & regret nothing! :D
Only you can bring yourself down, no one can. To be happy or not, it's your choice. 

"People judge. So, whatever~" ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment