Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Engagement~ ^-^

Photo taken from weheartit


Happy, excited, sad, too rush or too early?

Is getting engaged at the age of 23 early? Many people have wondered. Some is positive while some are negative. To me, as long as you & your partner are ready & your partner have declared that you are his "one". Why not? :) Unless he didn't proposed luh. 

The Proposal.
You can say that I'm a traditional person. Yes, a romantic proposal WITH a diamond ring that's what people called engagement ring is super Super important to me. You can call me old fashion, materialistic whatever. I mean, how can a lady say yes without a proposal AND a ring. To me, it's simply just giving yourself away. No offense but it's like I'm worth nothing. I can cut down on my dress & stuff but that, ring. Have to be costly. Cos it'll be with you the rest of your remaining life. 

Soleminazation aka The status.
I believed some devoted males or females want a status. Who doesn't? Some dated for some years but still no status. Like your partner still hangs out at a night club or some bar with their friends but not spending time with you. Or his circle of friends still doesn't know you even exists. I don't mean that your partner has to spend time with you all the time but he have to know what are his pirioties. It's ok to meet once or twice in a week unless you're a freak who doesn't allow your partner to hang out with their brothers or bffs. Remember, you have to make yourself known. So desperate bitches can scram.

The wedding dinner.
When the person announced "You're both now, husband & wife!" Then next is the wedding dinner. That is something that every newly wed is most afraid of I guess. Especially it's gonna happen on me. Soon. Argh~ because..having 1 table is already very costly plus boyfriend side have a super BIG family. Humongous I can say. Lol~ whatever. His dad has 12 siblings including his dad. Is like *jaw drops* whuuuuuat!?! Haha..I've never met anyone who has such a huge family before. So, my boyfriend is the first. Lol~ So, if I wanna hold a wedding dinner, I have to work 10x harder & I have to give up shopping as well.

Well, if you know me enough, I'm a shopaholic. I admit that shopping makes me happy, shopping is my escape & shopping is my remedy. Especially when I have awesome buys. Like clothings or shoes that could make me feel pretty. Haha! That rush~ is so awesome! It makes you look good, feel good & it also boost my self-esteem. ^-^

A home.
After everything have calmed. & you start to have some savings. It's time to source for a house of your own. Once you're married, you should have your own house. Remembering when I was a kid, I used to dream about my own home. Like what kind of house it should looked, how many rooms my house have, how I'm gonna decorate my house that looked like a home to me etc..

Seriously speaking, having a home in Singapore here is freaking expensive. It's like your home, nahh, it's not gonna happen. The only thing it'll happen is, your home is gonna be small, 2 rooms that looked like a box & the price is gonna be like $100,000,000,000. Not trying to be exaggerating here but that's what I see. *sighpie*

Anyway, I believed that I'll have my dream home someday! All I'll need is to work 100x harder! Whoosh! 

Bonus.
Yes. Last but not least, what I call "bonus" is when your boyfriend's family supports, loves, understands & are reasonable towards everything. "Everything have reasons" right? I know some of the family out there are quite scary >_< I met some that I feel that are nice but not so accepting or something due to some reasons i don't know..But thank God that mine is AWESOME & they always support me as if like I'm their child. I feel so so blessed & I can never ask for more. 

Wedding is a once in a lifetime thing so make it or regret it. It's your life. :) I can't wait for mine thou~ hahaha!! Patience is the key ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment