Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Technology.


It's the 21st century now. Every single person living on earth is depending on technology. Also, technology is getting more & more advance as years goes by.

I admit that 90% of the time, I rely on my phone. I'm on my phone most of the day. I know it's super bad for me. But I can't live without my phone. 

My phone is my work, my entertainment, my memories, my reminder, my schedule, my GPS etc.. So without my phone, is equal to half of me is gone or I can say, I'll feel lost. pffft.

This morning, my phone decided to shut down on me. I quickly ran to charge it & try to on it, but it didnt wake up at all..T-T 
I went into panic mode. I was so frustrated & annoyed & also I was in my financial cris and this happen. Because I knew I cannot afford another new phone & all my photos is going to be gone. Like forever if it can't be retrieved back. Argh >_< 

So I quickly went down to Singtel HQ which is at somerset to get my phone fixed. Took a number a waited for my turn. Finally, it was my turn & to my surprise, my phone have been revived!!! Omoooo~ such a relieve. In summary, my phone blacked out is because my software crashed. Phew~ no need to get new phone or loss of photos~ ^-^ I was so so happy when I heard that all I need to do is to go home & re-format my phone that's all. Wheee~ I'm so so glad. & of course not forgetting my "driver" of the day. Hees~ I feel kinda bad for boyfriend thou cos I think we need to attend to his family function or something but he insist to accompany me to do my phone. :') really touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment