Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Does branded goods really matters?


Had our usual random talk with my colleagues during our lunch break. Suddenly, we talked about owning a branded goods. 

To me, having a branded good is never on my mind. I mean, what is the purpose of having such an expensive bag or wallet where you only get to use it for few times & it starts to wear & tear.

The most "expensive" brand I ever got for myself is a Charles & Keith wallet. Ok, I know you're probably laughing now but to me, Charles & Keith is branded ok.! Heh~ Ok ok. I think I shouldn't embarrass myself. Lol~ so yea. 

Then one of my colleague told me that "you can't possibly still carry a random handbag when you're at the age of 30 right?" This strikes me. She's kinda right. At least you have to own 1 branded stuff when you're older & of course only if you can afford it. So it kind of makes sense thou. Something that I never thought of actually. Heh~ in the society, first impression is very important.

I'm actually quite happy thou~ like when I'm working in a different environment, I get to meet many new people & I get to listen to their opinion, I actually get to learn something that i don't know. :) I'm really grateful for the experiences I have in life. :) 

So, I'm gonna save up & buy a branded wallet or handbag to pamper myself :) because I deserve it. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment