Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Taipei episode 3 - Miramar Entertainment Park/SOGO DepartmentalStore/Shilin night market

Hey ya! 
Today, we went to Jian Nan station for the Miramar Ferris Wheel~ YAY!!
I thought i'll never make it to see the ferris wheel~ BUT I DID!! YAY!! Thanks to boyfie as well because he's the one who brings me there..:') In case no one knows what's so good about this ferris wheel, to me it is good, because it appears in Taiwan drama quite alot of times.
It is the so called "Taiwan Largest Ferris Wheel". Thou I assume that Singapore flyers are bigger then Taiwan's. But, still. I wanna see it. hees~


So, here we are! Miramar Entertainment Park! Hees~ basically it's located at Jian nan road station. It's just about 5 mins walk away from the metro station. By the way, in Taipei, they call it Metro station while in Singapore we call it MRT in short. MRT = Mass Rapid Transport. Haha! 


The Ferris wheel looks like that kind of theme park feel uh~ but it's much larger. 


The que to go up the Ferris wheel~ :) I wanted to ride on it at first but after a second thought, I decided to pass. Due to money constrain because I wanted to spend my money on foodies & shopping! Heh~

Anyways, inside the shopping mall, there's a mini arcade for the kids to play & it look similar like Ion orchard in Singapore. So, boyfriend & I just taking a walk enjoying the aircon in the mall. Haha! Oh & we had Hagan Daz as dessert. And guess what! It's kinda cheap compared to eating it in Singapore! Haha~ I'm making a comparison here. But it's really cheap! But it does not have much variety to choose from. :/

After we visited the Ferris wheel, we head to SOGO departmental store. SOGO departmental store is located mostly everywhere! We went to Zhongxiao Fuxing station outlet & take a look. So, SOGO in Taipei is something like OG in Singapore. Exactly the same! Haha~ Especially the shoe area. Loads of woman/ladies crowding there as they're having sales. I don't like crowded places so boyfriend & I leave soon after. ^-^

Last but not least, it'dinner time again! We trained all the way back to Jiantan. Yeah!! Shilin Night Market! Haha~ I know we went there for like the 2nd time already but there is the BEST night market to walk. There's loads of food to choose. That's my favourite place in Taipei so far. Haha!! We bought back quite a lot of food back to the hotel to enjoy. :D 



Loots of the day from Shilin Night Market! 


This is my favourite food from the night market! fried Veggie bao! 炸菜包!! Yummy!!


Boyfriend's XXL fried chicken~ 豪大大鸡排~ enjoying his chicken~ haha!!


& #OOTD of me! :D


Just nice 16th is our monthsary! So I made him a card to surprise him ^-^ haha!! It's our 18th monthsary! Love him loads loads!! 

<

US! 



After a long day of traveling & walking. It's mask time!! Haha~ 

Goodnight! 
See ya tomorrow~
Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment