Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Thailand!

My virgin holiday to Bangkok & family visit with baby..
Feeling so excited as I misses my granny so much..
It's so nice & sweet of baby wanting to see my granny too..hees ^-^
He's such a sweetheart ^-^

Missed our flight to bbk so we quickly bought a new ticket..oh mannn >_<
Luckily there's 2 seats for us the next flight..
When we reached Bangkok, we quickly went to take a coach to Chiangrai..
It's an unforgettable journey~ haha!! >_<
& it will be the first & last one..
Never will be late again when travelling..heh

Soo, visited my granny, did some shopping at bangkok, went to Ocean World ( i've always wanted to go there & take a look ^-^), bought my very first branded bag by boyf & ate good food..wooo~
Life is Good..^-^ haha!!

here are some of the photos we took ^-^






























No comments:

Post a Comment