Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Carrie Academy workshop with le girlfriends~

cabbed to somerset to meet my friends..
As usual, always late -_- heh~
It's either super early or late..
Gotta change my bad habit..oopsy~

Just nice, my friends are at the mrt too..phew~
So we walked & find our way to the place..

so, we arrived early..
we're the first few to be there so we went in the class and find a good space to settle us down..

after a few mins, the workshop finally started..
the lady taught us how to apply make up in the correct way & the moistures that our face needs..
then continue to the 2 types of smokey eyes.
then the hairstyle..

after the workshop, boyf came & meet me at cineleisure..hees..
smiled like a silly girl when i saw him standing there waiting for me..heh *blush*
went to far east for xmas present,
had dinner outside then head home sweet home..hees

No comments:

Post a Comment