Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A season of giving ^-^

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! :3

YESHH!! I cant wait for Christmas this yearrr as i'll be celebrating my Christmas with BABYYY!!! WEEEEE~
my very first Christmas with boyf..^-^ 
no more lonely Christmas..:')

yup yup..
so the first thing in the morning, i send my niece home.
then went for my last min medicure at tiong baru..
wanted to go to far east but baby says i have to be home by 3pm..

so just went to any of the medicure shop and did my nails..
feel regretted after cos it cost me a bomb T^T..

anyways, tried to get home by 3pm but managed to reach home at 3.30pm..
when i got into my room, i saw this bouquet of flower with a note~
on my dressing table..i was so surprised..
*touched* in the inside..i was tearing..:')
i never received flowers from guys before..especially from boyfriend..
this is the first, and my first boyf..i'm overjoyed :')
so glad to have him..
but most importantly is, as long as he loves me..thats all good ^-^
no need such expensive gifts.. 
but still, i'm thankful for all he did <3 p="p">

surprise number 1..

the note from the good boyfriend :')
after that, baby brought me to a restaurant in Fairmont and have our christmas dinner there..
it's a japanese restaurant called Mikuni..
had a 8 course dinner..
i swear i was super damn full until i cant finish my meal >_<
so paiseh..plus i'm having on & off cramps that made me feel sick in the stomach at some point of time..argh!
super hate it..-_-

enough talking & whining..
photos below are some that i took..^-^

appetizer..
Baby is enjoying his appetizer..haha!
our sashimi in the igloo..haha
wine ^-^ 

my cutie pie~ hees

#ootd
loves~
#happygirl 
2nd surprise~ :')
i want to spend the rest of my christmas only with YOU~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment