Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

December Question Challenge..

  1. What eye color do you find sexiest?
    Blue ^-^
  2. What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
    Boyfee's love <3 br="br">
  3. If you had to get a tattoo on your lower back, what would it be?
    Stars ~★~
  4. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
    Hmm a small country..haha
  5. Favourite class?
  6. If you had to date someone at your school who would it be?
    Omg~ no one.
  7. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
    Don't have any~
  8. Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
    Got slapped by my Chinese teacher in front of the class T-T
  9. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
    Hmmm I don't think I have either..
  10. Pirates or ninjas? Why?
    Pirates ^^ ninjas outfit is way too hot -_-
  11. What’s the key to your heart?
    Love ❤
  12. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
    Yes I do!! ت Yup yup! Always excited ^-^ haha
  13. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
    Puppy!! ت
  14. What’s your favorite part of your body?
    Hmmm..my waist ت
  15. What’s your favorite part of your personality?
    Can be super crazy at times ^-^ hees
  16. Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
    Hmmm Madonna..
  17. Drugs or Drinks? Neither? Both? Who cares?
    Drinks~ ت
  18. Hottest celebrity.
    Meagan fox ^-^
  19. What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
    My auntie's home cooked Thai food <3 br="br">
  20. Have you ever travelled?
    Yup!! ت
  21. Do you have a best friend?
    Yes yes!! ;D
  22. What was the happiest moment of your life?
    Having boyfee, his family, having my bro, my xiaomei, & my girlfriends <3 br="br">
  23. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
    Dee Dee ^-^ (Dexter's sister)
  24. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
    Paris ❤
  25. Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
    I would not buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures but would wear it if someone gave it to me ^-^
  26. If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
    Hmm London maybe..
  27. A relationship with love or one with sex?
    Love~ ❤
  28. Do you eat enough vegetables?
    I ❤ vegetables ;D
  29. Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
    I like both horror & thriller movies ;D
  30. Do you swear in front of your parents?
    Never!
  31. Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
    Hmmm..partying!! ;D Hahahaha
  32. Do you want to get married? Have kids?
    Yes yes!! ;D
  33. Post 5 awesome things about yourself.
  34. -I'm chatty
    -I ❤ music
    -I'm crazy about cute stuff ;D
    -I'm obsess with heels & dresses
    -You'll be surprised if you know me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment