Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rise of the Guardians with baby, niece & ahyi..♥

It's Christmas Eve today~
A season of giving & bringing joy to other people..
Having dinner at baby's house..

My very first time went to TOY'RUS and bought toys for Christmas for the kids..
spent $156 there..wow!
my very first time spend quite alot on a toy for kids..LOL

anyways, met ahyi & my niece at vivocity with boyf to accompany my niece for her thai dance "photoshoot"..
so glad baby was there with me :')

after my niece's "photoshoot", my niece, ahyi, baby & me watched The Rise of The Guardians..
i know it's a cartoon movie..cos my niece wanna watch it..
so before we went to buy the tickets, baby & i bought a dress for my niece to change..
baby chose a polka dots dress for me niece & i thought that dress was gorgeous!
boyf's taste was not bad at all!! hahahaha!!

had burger king after movie & headed back home with boyf~ hees..
i cant wait for christmas ^-^
& i'm so so glad my niece had a great time..
& the cutest thing is she thanked me for bringing her to the movie & she is very happy..awww~ *totally melt my heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment