Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

100 randoms~

1 - Who was the last person you texted?
Boyfee~

2 - When is your birthday?
6th January 1991

3 - Who do you want to be with right now?
Boyfee!! ;D

4 - What sports do you play?
Swimming, running, badminton, captain ball, basketball, bowling, touckball, netball.

5 - Who is the first person in your contacts?
A.charern cos its according to alphabetical order..

6 - What is your favourite song as of the moment?
Taylor swift - 22

7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?
Boyfee!! ;D hahaha!!

8 - What do you feel right now?
Sleepy ~ LOL

9 - What chocolate is your favourite?
DARK!!!! :DD

10 - How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
One & only~ ^-^

11 - Why did you create a blog account?
A place to write down my daily life events or rants maybe want to try out some advertorial post..^^ & also read other interesting blogs ^^

12 - Who is your favourite blogger?
Xiaxue, cheesie, hayley, jayley.

13 - Where do you want to be right now?
Anywhere as long as I'm with boyfee ^-^ haha!!

14 - What do you want to be in the future?
Hotel manager. ( Be my own boss )

15 - When was the last time you cried? Why?
Last last last Sunday ~ >_< cos I was super worried about my bf as he ignored my calls..;(

16 - Are you happy?
Yes, yes, YES! ;D

17 - Who do you miss?
My mum & granny in Thailand~

18 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life?
Hmmm..I'm happy with my life now..expect nothing more ^^

19 - What was the best thing you were given?
Hmm..money? Hahahaha!! ;D

20 - Who was the last person who called you?
Boyfee~ <3 br="br">
21 - What is your favourite dish?
Tom yum (dry)

22 - Who is your best friend?
Phan Kiahgek & Nicolette ^-^

23 - What is your biggest regret?
Not spending more time with my mum >_<

24 - Have you ever cheated on your partner?
Never!

25 - Who do you spend crazy moments with?
Boyfee & my girlfriends ^-^

26 - Name someone pretty.
Phan Kiahgek! HAHAHH :D

27 - Who was the last person you hugged?
My niece ! ^_^

28 - What kind of music do you listen to?
All kinds ^^

29 - Are you over your past?
Even if I'm not, I'm gonna let go ^^ ( let bygones be bygones )
I can't wait for my future ^-^

30 - Who is the last person in your contacts?
5n1 Sylvia~ HAHAHH.

31 - What kind of person do you want to date?
The guy I'm dating now :3 & he's all I ever want ♥

32 - Do you have troubles sleeping at night?
Nope ^^

33 - From whom was the last text message you received?
Boyfee ♥

34 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?
Skirt! :D

35 - How’s your heart?
Happy ^^ haha

36 - Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”?
Nope ^^

37 - Do you like someone as of the moment?
In love~ ♥ ;3

38 - What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend?
Hmm~ don't really have one..

39 - Do you have any phobias?
Needles. >_<

40 - Did you try to change for a person?
Yes.

41 - What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone?
My love ^-^

42 - Would you go back to your previous relationship?
OMG! NO~ Never.. Cos I'm clinging to this relationship I'm currently in now & forever!! Hahaha!

43 - Are you in a good or bad mood?
Good mood.

44 - Name someone you can’t live without.
Myself~

45 - Describe your dream date.
Date that organized by my love ♥

46 - Describe your dream wedding.
The most beautiful wedding gown, & my Prince Charming ♥

47 - How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s?
None. >_<

48 - Have you ever been kissed?
Yea..;/ a "not willing to kiss" first kiss..>_<

49 - How long is your longest relationship?
9 months & still counting ^-^♥

50 - Do you regret your past?
Yes~ very..but life goes on ^^

51 - Can you do something stupid for someone else?
Yea..being stupid to believe his words~ but not anymore ^^ cos I've became smarter ^^ ( hope so ) hahaha!!

52 - Have you ever cried over someone?
Yes. And I realized that I've wasted my tears over him..

53 - Do you have a grudge against anyone?
Yes,but then I realized it's pointless holding grudges. But still, I'll remember it forever ^-^

54 - Are you a crybaby?
Omg! Yessss >_< and I hate it but I just couldn't hold it in..;/

55 - Do people praise you for your looks?
Occasionally. But that's enough ^^

56 - Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t?
Yes, but now I'm happy (:

57 - Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret?
Nope cos I'll feel guilty >_<

58 - Do you like getting hurt?
Noo! Who does -_-

59 - Does anyone hate you?
I don't think so~

60 - Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”?
Nope..

61 - What hair colour do you prefer?
Any colour as long as I look pretty ^^ haha

62 - If you can change anything about yourself, what is it?
My height & my weight. :/

63 - Do you love someone as of the moment?
YES. YES!! ;3

64 - Have you ever thought of killing yourself?
Yes. But not now cos I find its a waste of time if i was to die ^^

65 - Do you have issues with somebody in your school?
No! (:

66 - Can you live without internet?
I'd die. >_<

67 - What’s the song that remind you of your special someone?
Call me maybe ^^ that's our song..haha

68 - Are you good at holding back your tears?
No..that's why I'm a crybaby >_<

69 - Any birthmarks/scars/beauty marks?
Scars.

70 - Have you ever experienced being hysterical?
Yes. :/ hahaha!!

71 - Are you a KPOP fan?
Not really~

72 - Do you study hard?
I try to, but I don't know if I am.

73 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?
Hmm I don't think so..cos I've got a understanding boyf ^^

74 - Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight?
I don't think so..don't really kiss in public..just a peck..haha

75 - Have you ever ridden a boat?
Yup!

76 - Did you have an accident last year?
Nope..I'm very careful cos I'm afraid of needles

77 - What kind of person are you?
I'm quiet at first,but once you know me better,I'm insane and crazy.That is,if I'm comfortable around you.If I don't like a person,I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.

78 - Have you ever thought of killing someone?
Hahahh sometimes.When I'm ragging.

79 - Have you ever been jealous?
A little. :/

80 - How can you prove your love to someone?
By actions.

81 - What are you thinking right now?
How to become slimmer >_<

82 - Who is the 6th person in your contacts?
Aloysius~

83 - Do you have any memories you want to erase?
Yes. but I'm happy with the ones I have created with whoever I was with & it'll automatically over take those bad memories.^^

84 - Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?
Yes. :'( & it fucking hurts..

85 - Did you ever badmouth someone?
When I was in primary school,I was a badass hahahh.

86 - Have you ever had an argument with someone?
I think everyone has.

87 - Do you have trust issues?
Yes. But when I trust someone,I also trust that they won't make me regret doing so.

88 - Are you broken-hearted?
No.

89 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
Boyf of course !! He's my love ♥♥♥ hees~

90 - Do you think all the pain is worth it?
It depends on who and what the pain is for.

91 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”?
Yes.

92 - Who do you want to marry?
The guy I'm dating now ^^ haha ♥

93 - Do you believe in destiny?
Not really..

94 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soul mate”?
Yes. YES ^^

95 - How do you look right now?
I think I look shagged cos I haven't take my bath..>_<

96 - Do you believe that first true love never dies?
Mine did.. ^^ died at the moment that he walked away..

97 - Have you found your true love?
Yes.!! Like finally!! ;D

98 - What should you be doing right now?
Wash the toilet, pack my luggage, bathe.. Heh

99 - Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends.
I don't have ex-es..only 1 fling..LOL

100 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough?
Yes >_< always~ but I'm doing my best to improve myself & change to someone better ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment