Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

Q.T : j tujmm mpwf zpv


gpvoe pvu tpnfuijoh gvo up qmbz xjui..iziz

feeling confused eh..
haha..

anyways..
had a great time meeting kathleen today thou its only for a few hours..
accompanied her to search for her tank top..
had a great time chatting with her while shopping for her tank top..haha

sigh..
guess all my girlfriends are right..
i shouldn't hold on any more..
he's not mine any more thou i keep hopping so..
it's hard..super hard..>_<

sigh..
it's really saddening that i gave love a chance, i trust in love again but..
i loved the wrong one..Again..instead i got myself badly hurt..yes Again..>_<
and yes Again..i'm back to my shell & will never come out i guess..
this time for real..it's gonna be difficult guys..
am sorry but i'm trying to protecting myself from getting hurt again..
i dont want & can't go through this torment again..

& yeap..hoping at the same time..unless things changed..heh
i wont regret anything as i did my best & i have what i've always long wanted so yeap..

i dont know why..
whenever i want to give up, a little voice of me told me to hold on & wait, give him some time..
maybe he is "meant" for me but i'm not meant for him..
haha..in my dreams..yea i dream a lot..
like those fairy tales & happily ever after & those "he's my first & my last"..
nah..everything is just a story..i feel so silly back then..
haha..read too much fairy tales or watched too much movies..
this earth is reality & reality is not as fantasy as in real life..haha
but it just made me feel lonelier..
plus Christmas & New Year is coming & i have to celebrate this special season alone..yes Again..T^T

Pathetic much uh..
yea..i didnt see it coming so early either..
i have many plans planned ahead..
Christmas with him, counting down to 2012 with him, watching the beautiful fireworks in his arms this year & my first Valentine's day with him & etc..
oh wells..have to forgo all this now..
sad but true..T^T
its the reality..

sometimes i heard people say that things will change to the better & the wait is worthwhile if you don't give up..
i didn't cos i believe..(:
even if left with 0.01%, i still wanna give it a try..
yea i know it'll hurt me but i just dont care..
stubborn..-__-
okay..my mei gonna knock me on the head if she reads this..heh >_<

i know i'm stubborn, silly & learn things the hard way..
erm..real hard that kind..heh..>_<
cos yea..i still can't convinced myself..T^T
my mei so gonna kill me after she reads this..heh..>_<
oops..
yea..my close friends have seen it & felt it except me..
sigh..

it is indeed blind..>_<
jiayous bahx..
this silly girl is still hoping & waiting..heh

Q.T : j tujmm mpwf zpv..

No comments:

Post a Comment