Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I must learn to be positive..^0^


shall blog about positivity today..:)

hmmm i'm a girl who can be positive & negative..
i'm an insecure girl as i would think negative about myself..
Especially when i see another girl who is more attractive than me, i'll like of look down on myself & envy her instead but i know it's a BIG NO NO to feel this way..
so, sometimes i'll say something positive to encourage myself so that it can feel better..heh >_<

i don't know if i'm being too humble or what..
but i just find other girls are better than me & i'm like just ordinary girl/just another girl that no one notice..sad uh..haha
any ways, i must really really learn to be more positive so that i can be a more happy person..:D


so yeap..today is 11/11/11..
what are you wishing for?? :D
hmm..my wish for 11/11/11 is simple..
everyone in this world to be happy..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment