Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I've learnt to live half a life..



Just like what mei have been telling me..
When in a relationship, the first or second month is called as the honeymoon period because it is always the sweetest period..
Indeed its true..

that first and a half month is my most happiest moment in my life..(:
& after that it's totally horrendous..
after that honeymoon period, i'm like living in hell..
he made me totally numb now..

good & bad..
good : i'm no longer the naive Rolinda..(:
bad : i've no more feelings but i'm able to make myself happy & free again..(:
he made me grow & of course worked harder for myself & of course love myself more..(:
I won't let him make me forget the value of myself, that i'm special & deserve to be treated with respect too..(:

mei & my girlfriends kept telling me that i can't go on torturing myself by keeping & trying so hard to keep this relationship going & they said that i deserve someone better..
i'm so stubborn that i ignored their kind advise that lead me to become so devastated..
i'm really sorry & i'm thankful for having them throughout my sad moments..
i LOVEEEE them loads..
i think i can't pull through this without them..(:

last but not least..
all the best to me..(:

JIAYOU ROLINDA!!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment