Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Jayley & Hayley..:D



have been reading this particular blog..
& she's JAYLEY ( click on her name to read her blog ) !!!! :D
she's a great blogger & she dared to dream..
she had such a great attitude & her fashion is like WOW!!!!
yes..WOW!!!
&& she's 1 year younger than me..*gosh*
she's like impressive luh!!! (Y)
She & her twin sister are my favourite blogger..:D
&& they studied at the same school as me..:)))
hees..
i guess some even knew her cos she appeared on tv..:D
a tv programme about blogger & there she is..:D



i can say she dares to dream..
unlike me..
>__<
dare to dream but don't dare to put in action..
she had attended many events & photo shoots..
& made me feel interested in trying out photo shoots too..:DDD
haha but the thing is that i'm not as pretty as her & i don't have a nice figure like her too..>__<

it'll be great if i can do something new like collaboration or something..haha
but i've got ZERO experience though..
there are people who pm-ed my on facebook to do some photo shoots for them but i don't dare to accept because i'm not actually exactly how i look like in my pictures..LOL
i have zits on my face!!!!! >___<
& i'm fat..*urgh*
&& i'm afraid it's some spam thingy then yea..sigh..
such a wimp..-___-

any ways, am willing to try out if i got the chance..:D
hees..
i've grown older & everything must try right!!! haha
nothing can be done if i'm being like so afraid of this & that..hmm

jiayous ROLINDA!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment