Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Wednesday!!!!! Let's pop..HAHAHA!!! ♥

Let's Party!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥







It's a Wednesday today!!
He's off today so asked me out to club..^-^
& since it's a ladies night, & entrance fee & drinks are free for all ladies so i agreed to go..haha

Just nice my friends are going also..:))
so..
meet him outside vivo city..
then walked to St James Power Station together..
then meet my friends inside..
didn't know there's this door which will lead to another room..:))

though it's a smoking area, but it's not crowded..^-^
chilled, talked & drink there..
had my virgin tequila pop..^-^
haha..
the alcohol actually taste like sprite..^-^
but my friends say it taste awful..haha!!!

he puked..
LOL!!!
&& am super happy that i did not puke or get sick though i only drink 2 cups & already drunk but but i enjoyed myself that night..^-^
woohoo!!!

after all the drinking, went to the dance floor..
then to the smoking area..
chilled there for awhile..
my friends continue their dancing while me & him stayed at the smoking area & chat..^-^
we decided to leave at 3am..

time flies..
& it's 3am..
at first my friends wanted to have "supper" at the food republic, they ended up going home..HAHA!!!
so he & i shared a cab home..^-^

had a great night out today..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment