Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Just as i knew it..


yeap..
i'm right..
but you lied..

anyways..
everything is really over & i'm moving on..
sad, heartbroken but life still have to move on right? :)
yeap..
many things are going through my mind while showering this morning..
did some self-reflection while showering & realised everything seems to make sense now..:)
i was like why do i do this to just make my life so miserable after all this shit..
i finally realised everything do makes sense now..
all this are fake..& he didn't even make me his official..
plus i put in too much in all this & i did my best..:D
the happy thing is i'm glad i didnt just try to be a Nice GF..
i DO my best to be his GF & i guess i didn't work out for him..

yes..to me, he is the one but to him, i'm not..
so even if i tried to talk sense to him or cry my heart out or beg him,
i wont get his feelings back..
& by doing this, it makes me feel like a dog or some desperate woman..
haha..
luckily i didn't do all this shit..

i'm glad that we used to be together because even though It was only for a moment, it's okay. As it was exactly what I wanted..^-^
so yeap..am thankful for that short period of time..
because of him, he made me experience what is heartbroken & how it feels like being toyed with by a guy..
this experience have made me learnt not to fall in love so easily & deeply & not to trust so easily (especially sweet talkers)..
& yes it hurts damn bad..T^T

he's happy now as he found someone he truly love most & i'm glad for him..
i've got nothing to say but just wish him all the best & he can approach me whenever he needs a friend or a listener or an advisor..:) haha..

yup..but still i just hope that he can grow up mentally & not let his family worried about him..
i know i'm in no stand to care about him any more but yup, am born to be caring so....yea..am kind-hearted..haha..^-^

&&& before i end..
HAPPY 1st MONTH TO ME..:D

shall head to bed now..
goodnight everyone..(:

No comments:

Post a Comment