Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Very last of 2013.

Hello all~
It's the last of 2013, so what are you planning to do?
While me, i'm working as usual & heading to a wedding dinner after..-_-
It's seriously a good & bad feeling thou..
Good - It's a happy occasion.
Bad - I can't go for any countdown party~ T^T
But on the bright side, it's a chance to have a family gathering to celebrate end the year~
So, not so bad..cos you only get to attend their wedding once & there are many years ahead to countdown to right? haha ^-^ 

My last selfie for 2013..haha~ 
Last couple photo of 2013~ took this before going for the wedding ^-^
Photo with cousin family~
My family~
wedding gift~ 
Utensils~ super loving this wedding gift as it is useful
compared to those wedding gifts i used to received in the past years..:D
Not that the past gifts are not useful, they are cute but
in the end, it's either ended up in the bin or it's being
thrown one side. >_<
That's all for my last 2013, i'm happy that i get to spend time with my family..

No comments:

Post a Comment