Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Week in Photos~

Have been quite busy & lazy this few days because Christmas is coming & i'm kinda tired from work. So, i wanna take this time to have more rest. Nonetheless, you guys can follow me on my Dayre at dayre.me/rolindachan for more up to date post. heh ^-^

 24th December

Oh YES! Went to the dentist after 5 years? >_<
Cost $100 but it's all worth it! Cos i dont bleed anymore when i
brushed my teeth ^-^ WHEEEEE~
 25th December

Boyfriend surprised me with these when the clock strike 12midnight.
He said this was my 3rd Christmas gift. LOL! It might not be fanciful but to me,
that was 200% effort & it was PRICELESS! ^-^
Le baby with her BIG bear she got for Christmas from her mummy~ haha
Twinnie~
Won this snailwhite x miyake giveayway..& i'm super grateful for that
because i've been eyeing on this cream for a year already but was unable to get it. ^-^
BEST Christmas Gift EVER!!! :D
Top & bottom left photo: Daddy's old & torn wallet.
Bottom right: New wallet & belt set i bought using
the Singtel #alittlehelp vouchers :')
28th December

won a set of Jacqueline Burchell Nail Polishes,
The Peranakan Collection Gift Box worth $93 each
from Giveaway Friday by 
Black Box Singapore !
The colours are super pretty & unique & each colour has a name.
(From Left: Top coat, Nonya Laksa, Calcium base coat, Kueh Lapis,
My Lovely Nonya & My Lovely Baju.) Cute uh~ :D
Chilling with boyfriend during weekends are the best thing ever! :D
Finally a latest photo with le bro after so long ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment