Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 is coming to an end soon..but it's just the beginning of 2014 ^-^

& so, it is the 2nd last day of 2013..
everything just start to run in my mind..
Everything that happened in 2013..
& i realized that 2013 is full of lessons.
This year, I've learnt a lot. Like really A LOT. 
A very valuable lesson for me. To accept, appreciate & see the world myself.
I've learnt to let go. I've learnt to be better. 
I've learnt to pay my own phone bills. I've learnt to encourage my close friends & myself.
I've learnt to love myself. I've learnt to be positive & see things in a good way even in bad times. 
I've learnt to see who are true.
Not much, but slowly I'm learning & growing ;)

2014 is gonna be better :) in terms of mentally, emotionally, physically & financially :) 
HWAITING Rollie!!!!

Did my nails for the new year~
(Left: Matt coat from etude house, Nonya Laksa from Jacqueline Burchell
& Black from the face shop)
My nails are inspired by this photo on the right from google.
"Life might be hard at times, & I'm happy that I've learnt to find the good times in the bad~ Faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment