Pages

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Collection of illumi run party pack~

Yay! Finally the illumi run party pack is ready for collection! Now, I can't wait for the actual run which is this Saturday! This is my very first 5km run in my whole entire life. Yes, My Whole ENTIRE Life. I hope I can last throughout the run thou >_< heh~

The furtherest I ran was 2.4km & it was way back during my school time where everyone has to take their NAFA test. & every 2.4km, I can barely make it to the finishing line..heh~ but still pass anyways..phew~ 

So, went to city square mall after work today to collect the race pack with boyfriend. When I reached the collection area, I was shocked to see soo many people que-ing for the pack. But the que-ing time was quite fast thou ^-^

When I was at the que, I expect to see more youngsters attending the run but instead, there are lots of office adults & foreigners too. Cool~

After waiting for 45mins, finally it's my turn to collect the party pack & at the same time, boyfriend reached just in time :) whee~ 

Then, went to fetch my boyfriend's mum from work & headed home :)

My very first run number~ :B

Our Party Pack! Loving the colours~ haha!!

Can't wait for this Saturday illumi run! I'll update more on the run! :D So exciting!

Till then!
Xoxo~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment