Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Domino's Blogger Appreciation Night 2013

Firstly I want to give a BIG thank you to omy.sg for inviting me to this event. This is my very first time attending an event. I get to make new friends, eat good food & blog about my experience with people! So loving it! Can't wait for more to come :D

In order to thank all friends & families who supported Domino's Pizza throughout the years, I was invited to Domino's dinner party! :D

The dinner party was held at *Scape level 5 Gallery. I was glad i arrived on time as this was my very first event and i don't want to be late. hees ^-^ When i arrived, there were 3 other girls at a table so i went to sit at another table. Slowly, some other blogger came along and sit at the same table. So, i took my courage & start to talk to her. :) Soon, other bloggers arrived, then i started to mingle with the people :B I'm so proud of myself :) Thou i'm feeling alil nervous & awkward but i did it! :D hees~


My very first event! Thanks to omy.sg :D (sorry for the poor quality of photo :/)

When all bloggers have arrived, FOOD is served!! Yummmm!! Domino's Pizza!!! Woooooo~
& this is my very first time eating Domino's Pizza..& it was Delicious!! heh~ i know i'm slow..

Chili Chicken~ I Love this one best..! :D 
For prawn lovers like me! They have prawn sensation pizza!! Ahhh~ Good things in life, prawns!!! Haha~ 

Onion Ringsss~ 
Drumlets~ I love the drumlet too! :D
oh! & i found out something interesting about Domino. All the food at Domino's are baked!! YES!! BAKED!!! OMGG!! 

Last but not least, dessert!! Chocolate Lava cake for all chocolate lovers like ME! Super tasty :D
After eating, There's a prize presentation of the Inter-blogging contest. & the Grand Prize is worth SGD$1000.!  



A photo with the Grand Winner who sold 1,024 pizzas!! CONGRATS WILLIAM!!! Not forgetting fif phan aka xiaomei who is on the top 10!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY~ so proud of her! :D 
With the cute lady doreen~ :D  

Goodie Bag!!

Folder, Calendar & a FREE pizza voucher from Domino! haha~

New Friends i made!! (Left: Jia Hui, Hazel & ME!) [Photo taken from http://www.faithjoyhope.blogspot.sg/]
Me & Jia Hui~ & She reminds me of my favorite cousin..Oh i miss my cuzzie~ [Photo taken from http://www.faithjoyhope.blogspot.sg/]

Our group photo! AWESOME FOOD, AWESOME PEOPLE!! [Photo taken from http://www.faithjoyhope.blogspot.sg/]
Finally a latest photo with fif! aka xiaomei!!! HAHAHAHA~ Love this one the BEST! 

A selfie to end the post~ haha!! 
Really enjoyed myself tonight & i never thought making new friends are so FUN!! I can't wait to attend more events in the future~ WHEEEEE!!

You can order your Domino's Pizza online at: http://www.dominos.com.sg/
Like their official facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/DominosSG

That's all for today~
Good Night All!
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment