Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Taipei episode 6 - Ximending/Shilin Night Market

Hello!!
Today is the last night in Taipei~ Kinda sad thou because I don't want to go back yet. But we've got no more money -_- lol~ 

Anyways, today we're heading to Ximending for medicure & karaoke! Wheeeee!! As usual, we took the metro there cos it's cheap & convenient. :)


Before heading for Ximen, we went to the nearest Mac for lunch~ Twister fries! 


I just found out that Taiwan people cares about hygiene. Cos there's bin even in the train platform & they are also particular about recycling so there's also a recycle bin beside every trash bin.


Ximending! 


Went to 1 of the medicure shop & do my nails~ so many colours to choose from~ haha!! 


Nico served me on that day~ that's her name card! ^-^


Tadaa~ my new nails! Purple polka dots~ hahaha!! 

After doing my nails, time for karaoke!! Omg I'm so excited!

One of the exits locate right outside the party world building~ & yes! BUILDING!! Ahhhhh!!! 


That whole building, is PARTY WORLD!!! Ahhhhhh!! I swear I jumped & ran & go cray at the public..lol!! I was so excited! & guess what, I was even amazed by how it looked in the inside..pictures below!


Here we are~


That's the reception, & yes! It looked like a hotel lobby to me! OMG!


Look at that chandelier !! *o*


Our reflection..haha~ waiting for the lift~ our karaoke room is on the 10th floor..haha!





Guess what, there's a toilet in the room!! Ahhhhhhhh!! Amazeballs!!! 



Sing sang sung~ 



After singing, of course to Shilin night market! Our dinner for the last night! 



Start packing~ told boyfie that I could make this doll flat, he didn't believe me at first. So I showed him & he was amazed. Hahahaha!! Silly~ 


Swag~ hahaha!!


My cutsie stuff~ ^-^ I don't really like to be girly but look at those stuff I got..-_- so girly~ lol >_<

Not much of loots today~ only food..haha~



#OOTD~ 


i'm wearing the trial lens that the shop gave me for free..


This is the one! it's super comfy i can say..wanted to buy more but i've used up all my cash..T-T



Us! Hees~

That's all for tonight..
Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment