Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Taipei episode 1- Danshui~

Continued~
We are in Taipei! Wheeeeee~ the morning sky~ 


There's a pick up from the hotel which I cancelled months ago. (Hotel miscommunication) kinda expect they will have a miscommunication so we took if anyways. And also because the butch who come & pick us up is a cutie~ hahahha!! I told boyfriend about that & he gave me that face..lol
We reached the hotel at 0730hrs & head up for breakfast first as our room was not ready yet & our check in time is 0800hrs. 
After breakfast, we get to go to our room & rest. 



Our room!! Room 305~ & it has letter "R"!! Haha~ 


Comfortable bed! Woke up at around 12 plus to get ready to go Danshui ;D wheeee~ But first! The most important thing in this generation is Internet~ yeaaa~ can't live without Internet..lol

Luckily there's a sort of a telecom called 
Chunghwa Telecom中華電信》. I bought the 3G for 5 days as they don't have 6 days. So for the Internet, I paid NTD$450 plus the SIM card which is NTD$300. Total is NTD$750. In Singapore dollars will be $32.80. Cheap right!! 5 days of Internet cost only $3 plus!! Ahhhhh!! 

Then, we trained to Danshui & I finally get to eat the what I call "super tall I ice-cream"!! Hahaha~ Mad happy!! :)



Look at that enjoyment face of boyf..hahaha!! So unglam >_< but still cute anyways~ hahaha
Anyways, the ice-cream taste so-so only -_- unlike those MacDonald's vanilla ice-cream. :/ lol



That mountain view, the sky, birds flying in a formation form & us! Haha~ you can see from the picture that is kinda windy cos my hair is flying everywhere~ >_< lol!!

Next, we went to a museum that is something like "Riley's believe it or not". It's kinda interesting & creepy at the same time because there's some reptiles  inside which boyfriend & I is afraid of..haha >_< here are some of the photos I took in the mini museum ^-^





After we visited the mini museum. We shopped & played on the doll catcher machine. I swear that the doll catcher machine is a cheat! Lol~ anyways we manage to catch some plushies & we can still have fun when we've been cheated~ hahahaha!! 



Loots I got at Danshui today ;D


Just found out that there's mostly pink in this photo of me! Hahaha~ & #OOTD


Us! Haha~ 

That's all for today!
Stay tune for more!! ^-^
Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment