Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

R.I.P My Little One - Hammie..(2011-2013)

Woke up with a heartbreaking news from my aunt..
My favourite hamster passed away..:(
I was super heartbroken cos he's the most gentle hamster i've ever had in my whole life!

He would run out from where he are whenever i go to his cage & said "hello"..
He would lick my fingers gently cos he knows that i'm afraid of getting hurt..
He would run out to the cage door whenever he hears me opening the door..
He would run to me when i call him "hammie" (like a dog) whenever he's in the hamster ball..
He's the loveliest hammie i've ever had! :'(
But, i'm happy he went to somewhere happier..
I Thank God for letting me to have him..
I'll love him always~


my aunt send me this picture..:'( he left peacefully..


even he passed away, he still look very cute..:'( mummy loves you always! R.I.P my cutie pie~

Living things & humans die. & life have to move on..:'( 
so, i'm moving on thou i'm feeling sad..


Big baby & little baby~


My kind of sundays~ with my love..I'm glad to have him~


my bruised feet..>_< got stepped on by an angmoh in the club yesterday..
& i was super mad..not gonna talk about it. urgh.~


When mu mu meets the others..^-^


changed my home keychain..to my boyfie's surname keychain that i got in taipei..:)


My old keychain can now retire..LOL~


My selfie before i sleep..haha!! With my mu mu~

That's all for today~
Goodnight!
muacks~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment