Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hey all!!

Hey ya! Haven't been blogging for like the longest time cos I'm busy with work & yea~ my laziness always strike. Heh~
Sometimes after i go back home from work, I just don't feel like doing anything at all. Heh~ 

But, good news is..I'm flying to Taipei tonight!!! Yayness!! Gotta let out my all & relax like crazy~ haha! I'm too tired of what's going around me & I just want a getaway. Thou it's only a week, but at least I get to have timeout with all those shits. :) So, I cannot wait!! Yay! 

Hope when I reach Taipei, everything will be smooth from day 1 till day 6 ^-^. Sunny & cool. No typhoon pretty please~ haha!! I'll try to start doing some videos *hopefully* because my YouTube is seriously empty. Heh~ I'm camera shy ya know! It's kinda hard for me to step out if my comfort zone. >_< And truthfully speaking, I kinda hated how I sound like, recorded -_- lol~

Oh! And also, I'll try to blog more on my phone because I used to think that blogging on phone is kinda hard :/ but but, I'm getting the hang of it! Yay! 

So that's all for now, I'll talk to you guys from Taipei! 

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment