Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Taipei episode 4 - Shuang Lian/Mr J/Taipei 101/Ximending/Shilin NightMarket

Good morning!

Today we woke up early as we're checking out from Reedon Hotel & check into Via Hotel at Shuanglian. So is like 4 stops before where we used to stay. Lol~


Selfie before we leave Reedon Hotel~

Initially the hotel that I booked before is located at Ximending but due some renovation is going on, we have to move to the other outlet which is at Shuanglian station. It's kinda deserted as the hotel is not a building by itself but it's something like a shared apartment. It is located at the 2nd and that's where the hotel is. -_- Not really happy at first because I booked that hotel is because of the location and the convenience. But this is a shared apartment which makes me feel not so safe because you don't know who or what kind of people is living above you. 

However, when I stepped into the "lobby"  the hotel looked more like a hostel which made me more sad. But but! I don't mind because the people in Taiwan is super friendly! :D The hotel is abit cramped & small. They knew that it's still "under construction" as they told us that this outlet is new. So due to that, they have a mini candy bar area for us to sit & the snacks & drinks there are free!! How nice!


Candy bar area~ 


Free drinks!! :)


Our room key! 


Room number 210! :D 


Inside our room! Kinda small but the bed~ comfy!! Haha~ one of the reason I love hotels cos of the bed..haha!!


Super amazed by the wall plugs cos the bathroom has a PLUG! meaning i can use the toilet at the same time charging my iphone. hahhaha!! 

After settling our stuff, time to head out to celebrate our monthsary~ hees..
I'm the one who planned our itinerary for this trip. So, we're going to Mr Jay for our monthsary lunch! Wanted it to be a dinner thou but we still prefer food from Shilin Night Market as our dinner~ haha! ^-^ 

We took the metro as usual to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall. Then cabbed to Mr Jay restaurant. It's located in Taipei Medical University & it's very easy to find as it is right at the campus :)
I didn't take much photo thou~ >_< *sorry*


The restaurant is in "secret" themed.


That large vintage piano from the movie..


Making funny faces while waiting for our food to be served. ^-^

I ordered a spaghetti lobster set which comes with garlic bread, daily soup (mushroom soup), salad, dessert & choice of a drink. Whole set only cost NTD$490 (SGD$21.40). Super cheap right! Omggg!! & I had spaghetti lobster. It's a lobster! Not prawn!! Ok ok~ lol I'm getting too excited cos I've never had "good" food in singapore cos it's very expensive. :/

Then, boyfriend ordered scallop spaghetti  with spicy XO sauce set. So the set is the same. & total we spend less than a hundred on such nice food :D


My spaghetti lobster! Taste good :)


Boyfriend's spaghetti~ & look at the way he drink his water..haha!! Like a high class only~ lol! 


Our dessert! Yay!! My favourite cake. Black Forest cake I guess.. Haha~


MrJ 義法廚房北醫店
地址:台北市吳興街250號(台北醫學院學校內)
TEL:886-2-2377-9090



On the cab to Taipei 101..


After a walk at Taipei 101, we went to Ximending for a massage~ ^-^ feels oh so good! Good food & good massage today~ happy girl!! ^-^

After Xinmending, we heading back to Shilin Night Market again for our dinner~ hees~ 


Back at the hotel, I took 2 lollipop..haha!! 


Loots for today! Super love my luggage bag~ it's pink & has leopard prints! ;D yay!! 


Oh! & meet my new friend, mu mu! Haha~ I shouldn't have bought that..>_< but I love it still ^-^ hees..


& the reason why I got mu mu is because of him! Wang Dong Cheng!! Ahhhh~ *melts* hahaha~


My favourite loot of the day~ whee!!!



#OOTD~ 


A photo of us! Hees~
Happy 18th monthsary to us again! <3

That's all for today~
Xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment