Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Me~

Came across this interesting quiz from one of the blog I read so...
here's one from me! ^-^ 

Age: 22
Where I’m from: Singapore
Where I would like to live: Taiwan maybe? (Somewhere that is not expensive & is not having war.)
Favourite food: Sushi, Salmon, Pat-Thai (Thai fried noodle), Papaya Salad
Religion: Free-thinker.
Sexual orientation: I can be Straight, Lesbian or Bisexual.
Single/taken: Taken ♥
Favourite book: Any book as long as it's interesting. Mostly about self-upgrading book or something.
Eye colour: Dark brown.
Favourite movie: Burlesque. 
Favourite TV show: Pretty Little Liars. 
Favourite band/singer: Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Jay Chou, Show Luo, Kimberley Chen, JJ Lin.
Random fact about me: I love dark chocolate.
Favorite day/s of the year: Friday?
Favourite colour/s: Rainbow colour.
If I have any pets: Yup! Pet hamster. ^-^
What I’m listening to right now: Nothing.
Last movie I’ve watched: Saving General Yang.
What’s my ringtone: Da~da~daaaaa..from the crood by the guy's pet.
Favourite male character from a TV show: erm..none.
Favourite female character from a TV show: Aria. ( Pretty Little Liars )
What my name means: Mixture of my dad & mum's name. ( Dad : Roland, Mum : Linda, Me : Rolinda ) :3 Nice uh~ 
Favourite superhero: My baby~ hees 
Celebrity crush: Kimberley Chen.

No comments:

Post a Comment