Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Confessions..

1. Your biggest fear.
Rejections.
 

2. Worst nightmare.
Needles, pokes, blood test, hospitals >_<
 

3. Something you wish you could forget.
Hmmm..those bad memories?
 

4. Best dream.
I usually forget what i dreamt of..
 

5. Favorite memory.
The moments i spent with baby ^-^
 

6. Worst experience.
Taking the public transport during the peak hours..>_<
 

7. Biggest pet peeve.
People who lies.
 

8. Something you’re paranoid about.
Being dumped someday. >_<

9. What you thought of your current best friend when you met them.
AWESOME! ^-^ 


10. Your strongest principal/belief.
 Never ever leave my partner. Unless he wants to.

11. What annoys you the most. 
Hmm..when i'm having pms, EVERYTHING >_< LOL!

12. Something you want to do before you die. 
Go to Paris. ^-^

13. Biggest regret. 
Not being able to be with her before she passed.

14. Hidden talent. 

Not found yet. :/

15. Favorite thing about yourself. 

hmm..i'm cute ^-^? hahahhaa!!

16. One thing you would change about yourself if you could.
My height? >_< 


17. Worst habit. 

Forever late..heh

18. Most important person in your life at the moment. 
Hmm..person i would say my boyfee of course!! But people would be my family, boyfriend & friends ^-^ 

19. A skill you wish you had. 
Music skill perhaps.

20. Biggest compliment you’ve ever recieved. 

I'm pretty ^0^ heh

21. What you hate most about society. 

They're judgmental.

22. Something that makes you cry.
When my boyfriend does something i didn't expect him to do? ^-^ (tears of touched) haha!! 

23. Something that makes you laugh. 

Samantha's (my bestest buddy) lame jokes..hahaha!!

24. Something no-one expected you to like. 

Hmmm..can't think of any. My friends know what i like.

25. Most treasured possession (object). 

Anything that is given by boyfee..

26. Strangest hobby.
Hmm..Love to collect cute stuffs.
 

27. Biggest ambition. 

Owns a hotel / Hotel Manager.

28. Something stupid you used to believe when you were younger. 
Love.

29. A random confession. 
I'm used to being with my boyfriend & if someday we ever break up, i'll not date any boys but be a les.

30. A few words to, honestly, describe yourself.
Hmmm..I'm just an ordinary girl living in a complicated world. But i'm happy with what i have now ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment