Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sometimes i just wish i was better~

image
taken from (forallthosewhobelieve)

Sometimes i hate myself because i keep envying other people..
Sometimes i hate myself for being so lazy >_<
Whenever i sees people working towards their dreams, i felt that i'm so useless..
I've got no money, no sponsor..
& i can't do anything much..:/
i know i shouldn't whine and rant about it but i just can't help it..:/
i know it's annoying but i can't help it either..

I'm 22 already and i've never achieved anything yet.
I feel so sad for myself..
and of course embarrassed..>_<

People is only 18 and they've got their driving licence, they've graduated, they're doing business etc..
but when i look at myself in the mirror, that's when i feel so pathetic about myself.
i just don't know what to feel..>_<
humph..
i'm mad at myself, i'm feeling sad for myself..
i just don't know..hmm..

i know i shouldn't be sitting around here & rant & feel sad but to think & start working..
but what can i do? argh..yea i hate this..-_-

everytime i would encourage myself & tell myself that "i can do it" but can i really do it?
i hate myself for feeling so insecure about myself, about what i can do, about my body, about my appearance, about my everything >_< sigh.
i just don't know but yea..we'll see..
thou i'm a little late/old, but i'm taking baby steps towards my dream..
slow and steady win the race right?
i know i can & i somehow will get there..^-^
so..加油 Rolinda! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment