Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

i never knew you would fall in love with an ordinary girl like me❤

I'm kinda sad & mad as baby has morning & night shooting so he have to go to Kranji camp..
He went out since 6am & got back at 3.45am the next day..
I hoped that he'll be home latest by 11pm but i was wrong..humph!
I dont blame him as this was his army thing..
but its ok..
we can celebrate other day as well right ^-^
haha~ 

Sooo..when baby got home, i fell asleep while waiting for him..-_-
silly me to be falling asleep..argh!
while i was fast asleep, boyfriend suddenly came in the room with something bright in his hand..
i was kinda shocked at first cos i thought he was some pervert or something that budge into the room suddenly..
so i took quite awhile to recognize him..-_- LOL!
He laughed awhile seeing me in a stunned face..then i quickly gave him a BIG hug..cos i missed him so..^-^

yup yup..so our very 1st anniversary was ruined by his army stuff..
but..its ok ^-^
cos we can celebrate another day as well..haha..
said that before..
but yea..at least something to comfort myself ^-^ LOL

Anyways, i've postponed the "mini surprise" that i planned for boyfriend to next Saturday & i'm so looking forward to it!! teehee~
i cant wait!!
i believe we're so gonna enjoy our time there!! HAHAHAHA!! YAY-NESS!!  

Thou 1 year doesnt count as long..
but it's just the beginning..
the beginning of our relationship..
& i believe there's more to come!! 
I can't wait!! 

The light that made my love for him, shine~ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment