Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My very first brazillian waxing & prawning!! :DD


went to STRIP to do my very first brazillian waxing :D
hmmm..
overall its okay ^-^
the pain is bearable for me, as a first timer ^-^
though i'll be alittle shy at first, but yea..:) haha
and and the service is good ^-^
next shall be eyebrow threading :DD
haha!!
at night, baby's sister's boyfriend is at the house..
then he decided to bring baby's nephew and me for prawning cos it's a Saturday night..
we were there for 2 hours and yea..its my very first time prawning & we got no prawns..-_-
i have no ideal why also..>_<
baby's sister told me that baby is very good at prawning and i wanna see him prawn someday :DD hahaha!!
feel so damn bad cos the uncle paid for it and we've got no prawns..>_<
and its quite expensive for me..hmm..
though no prawns but its a good and fun experience for me ^-^ hees..
will ask baby to bring me there soon ^-^ hees..
i wanna see him prawn!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment