Pages

Monday, July 09, 2012

i'm finally back to blogging..



yeshhh!! i'm finally back to blogging!!!
life have been hectic lately..
work, school & exam..
finally marketing is done..
next i have to settle is F&B..
hopefully i can clear that as well so that i can graduate by the end of this year & continue my degree by the end of next year..*hopefully* haha

so far, i have been doing perfectly well with my boyfriend & he's definitely a great supporter & encourager to me..^-^
he never fail to make me happy whenever i feel down..

felt really down & unworthy last few weeks..
due to lacking of time being with my friends when they needed me the most..
on the other hand, i'm really really blessed to have a bestest friend named Nicolette..
met her last friday for lunch & we chatted ^-^
i'm glad and thankful that she's always there for me in time of crisis and always the one to remind me about my self worth and i'm an awesome friend..
not forgetting my lovely sister/bestfriend Phan Kiahgek & my bestest buddy who is always there for me to hear me out..

From today onwards, i'll do my best to think positively and be happy ^-^

shall head to bed now..
& i'll do my best to post often..^-^
seeya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment