Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Alone..

image

hmm..random post..
heh..
dont know why..
i felt so lonely..>_<
dad & bro went back thailand, everything that i do, i'm alone..house
eat alone, sleep alone, watch television alone..
i want to find someone but i dont know who to find..:/
pathetic uh..
baby's away in tekong and all my friends are having school or working..hmm..>_<
i dont know..
i just feel like i have no one..
sigh..nevermind..
i've gotta get use to it anyways..
hmm..after mom's not around, the atmosphere of the happiness in the house is like disappeared with my mom..sigh..
the smell of home-cooked food, the smell of thai food, the smell of the fresh and cleaned laundry, the sound of mother's nagging, the fridge filled with meat and vegetables..
sigh..i missed all of that..
most of all, i missed my mom..sigh..
ohwells..
life still have to go on..
so i'll cherish those who is close to me ^-^
cos i've regreted that i've never spend enough time with my mom when she's here..
sigh..that's my BIGGEST regret that i can never make it up to my brother or myself..>_<
so i dont want that regret to happen again..
but i still love my dad..^-^
JIAYOU ROLINDA!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment