Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

#thoughts #problems #lost #workhard

image

Boyfriend is away & suddenly i just felt like i have to handle everything.
Yea, everything on my own. Financially, Emotionally, Mentally, Physically.
I just feel so stress out, as if the world is crushing down on me all of a sudden.
I feel so lost, helpless & hopeless.
All i want to do is just close myself in my room & cry.

Thankfully, i have a sister of another mother to rant my problems to. :')
I'm grateful to have her. Basically, she's beyond my best friend ^-^
So, i call her sister. Hees~
Without her, i think i'll be left alone to fight this.
Without her, i think i'll never have anything left.
Met her at tutti frutti & she's so sweet to draft & plan out a financial plan for me :')
No body will do that for me, even myself as i can never thought of things like that.
And because of her, i've learnt to spend my money wisely & save the rest ^-^
I'm so thankful i have her.
Xiaomei, if you're reading this, 我爱你!! ♥           

No comments:

Post a Comment