Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Say yes to the dress~

This post is gonna be longgg but but, it's going to be filled with pictures as well~
so not so boring :)
haha~ enjoy!

Lately, my facebook wall have been flooded by my friends who are getting married at my age & some, younger than me..like WHUT!! o.o

image

image


i'm so envy..
cos, ME WANT TOOO!!!!! LOL~

image

And at the same time i'm so happy for them ^-^
They're so lucky ^-^


Anyways, this TV series have been going on for days & i'm watching it like MAD!!
Yes, MAD!!! MADNESS!!
haha~ ok..-_- i'm like being abit exaggerating here.. 
but~ it's really beautiful~

image

The TV series are called, "Say Yes To The Dress" & "Randy to the Rescue".



image

Both are kinda related thou..
Basically, there's this consultant whom everybody loves, including ME! is this man named Randy Fenoli, the Fashion Director for Kleinfeld. 




Kleinfeld is a bridal boutique that sell hell loads of PRETTY wedding 
gowns..gosh~
i can really say PRETTY!!! the gowns there are Gorgeous! ^-^

After watching all those episodes on that bridal boutique, it just made me wanna go there to get my wedding dress as well..LOL~ but i dont think so cos it's too expensive >_< 

Whenever i watch the series, i would cry with the bride-to-be (in the tv) & like as if like i'm one of their family members or friends who are there with them..that moment, it's just indescribable.

I can't wait for my BIG day~ haha..
It's gonna be long thou but, good things are worth the wait right? ^-^  
I'm also not sure if this day will ever happen to me or not..
Anyways, somehow, someday, this day will come right? hees~

Thou i'm excited cos i've found my prince charming but that most important day that every girl dreamed of have yet to happen to me.
All i could do was to anticipate & look forward to that day~ 

Meanwhile, i'll just admire those beautiful wedding dress~ 
OH SO PRETTY!!!!~


 






( photos taken from tumblr & google )
Thanks for reading~
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment