Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rolliebee~


Hey ya!!!
Wardrobe is in a mess state & about to burst >_<
so i asked baby randomly what name should i call if i were to start a blogshop..
he straight away replied me, "Rollie B"..
i dont know what does that means thou with a "B" behind..
but the letter "B" made me think of "Bee"..
so, that's how Rolliebee came about..haha~

soooo, all my clothing are preloved which means all are brand new..
never wear it before..
i wanna clear my closet to make room for new ones~ heh
if i cant sell it, i'll just donate it to the salvation army..
i'll feel sad thou cos i used money to buy all of that but i cant sell it away for some cash >_<

i hope there is someone who will help me T^T
LOL~
Maybe i could start to do some videos or something?
haha! dont wanna lose this name~

No comments:

Post a Comment