Pages

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

He's my best friend, a better boyfriend, a man who could show me what happiness is & also...


The one & only man whom I want to spend my life with...:')
i guess i'm gonna be cranky for this few days cos my "girl thing" is coming..
yeaaa...as always..PMS >_<
have been giving baby loads of trouble..heh oopsy~
but i'm thankful that he's still there for me ^-^
taking in all my tantrums, my nonsense, and all..
& i can tell that he's annoyed but, he did not blame me or get mad at me..
instead, he would do whatever it takes to make me happy..:')
really feel very touched..
even now, i feel like crying..haha~

so, me, in the mist of acting "mad" at him for doing nothing wrong, i tried to ignore him..
he just came & hug me & try to flip & talk to me & ask me what i'm mad at..
then i tried not to let him turn me over cos i'm laying on my stomach..

he then suddenly took out something from one of his "treasure box" and there, was another little box..
he then kneeled in front of me..it was so sudden that i did not know what to do or what to react..-_-
i almost burst out crying..:')
LOL~ cos it was too sudden..-_-

he then say some speech i forgot what is it about..but its something like "你愿意让我照顾你一辈子吗?"
i swear i teared a little..thou everything is like so sudden..-_-
i replied "废话" then i also said, "you purposely want to use this trick to make me happy uh?" cos i'm still acting "mad" at him..then he sort of letting out a slight giggle..LOL!!
i know him okay!! haha~ but still sweet thou..

anyways..i havent wear the ring yet cos he did not do a proper one for me..haha! (high expectations)
just kidding..i'll wear it after everything is settled like the "bills" & all so yea..
at least we wont look so "poor thing"..

okay..hmm my english is like kinda poor..-_-
broken english~ argh! i hope i can improve ^-^
shall head to bed now ^-^ nites all!

No comments:

Post a Comment