Pages

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Like the stars, my love will shine next to your heart~ ❤

I swear you're the one for me~ 

came across this song cover by Kimberley Chen & Jason Chen on youtube so i went to click on it to check it out..
to my surprise, i loved the song!!
so i decided to change my blog song to this..^-^
the moment i hear this song, i was hooked!
cos the lyrics & the song is awesomeeee!
haha~

made me think of how great my boyfriend is & that he's the one for me ^-^
cos i've never ever come across this guy who made me feel so special..
i swear, he's the first..
& when i first met him, there's this zing thing..
i was kinda awkward & shy at first when i met him..
all i could do was admire how cute is this guy & smile like a fool..
haha~ even when i'm writing this down, my heart beat increases, i start to feel..shy..
heh~ silly eh..but yea..he's sweet & i'm thankful to have such a guy who would really love me despite all my nonsense..:') really thankful..

shall head to bed now ^-^
nights peeps~
enjoy my blog song :3

No comments:

Post a Comment