Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

❤u❤

Work was ok today..
fell asleep after lunch..
then played games on my iphone while thinking about boyfee..heh >_<
try not to text or disturb him while he's in camp thought its kinda hard cos i'm working a desk job so its different from working as a waitress..

so, i'm thankful for my iphone games cos they can only cure my boredom..haha!
as usual, pack my stuff once the clock strike half past five..
walked to the bus stop as usual & what took me by surprise was receiving boyfee's call unexpectedly..^-^ awwwwww..me feel so loved..HAHAHA!! ❤❤

didnt expect boyfee to call me ^-^
i'm so happy he did..teehee..



His smile, never fail to melt  my always..
His encouragement is what keeps me moving.
He never make me feel lonely or sad ^-^

i'm so happy to have him..^-^
i cant wait for the weekends alr..:>
haha!!

seeya!! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment