Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baking & chilling session with le Bestie/Girlfriend ❤

Bestie is laying out the cupcakes paper on the pan..^-^ 
 
Our colourful paste ^-^
 
❤❤





love her loads ❤


we get cranky ❤❤



I'm so glad to have her in my life..❤
Guess what, Nicolette is coming to me house to nake & chill today!!
Gosh i miss her like mad..>_<
Didnt see her for like years ;(
Due to our hectic schedules, school & work, we didnt have time to meet up..
Sigh~
Finally we're meeting up today! ;D thou i'm feeling abit unwell~

So, we meet at clementi mall first to grab our lunch & buy some butter first before going to my house.
Upon reaching my house, we rest & chill until 1.30pm then we start on our baking..
Then Nicolette gave me 2 cupcakes that her mom baked ^^
She said its from her mom..so touched ;')

While baking halfway, the sky starts to pour.
Nice weather to bake thou ^^
After awhile, the sun comes out & just as I expected..rainbow ^-^
Not an obvious one but it was beautiful as always ^-^ hees..

Happy time flies~
And gotta part with Nicolette..
How I wish I have loads of time to spend with my friends >_<

Thou hanging out with my friends are short, every moment I spend with them are precious ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment