Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

10 Layers about me..^-^

LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Rolinda Chan
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Style/Colour: Medium short/Brown
- Height: 150cm
- Clothing style: Feminine, Girly/"Sexy", casual
- Best physical feature: hmm..my boobs? HAHAHA!! i love my eyes & my smiles ^-^

LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Being rejected/abandoned, needles.
- Your guilty pleasure: Kinda-Brenuo & dark chocolate :/
- Ambitions for the future: Hotel Manager! but more like owning my own hotel :D

LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Boyfee of course♥
- What you think about most: My future & boyfee ^-^
- What you think about before bed: The things I need to do tomorrow & of course boyfee..hahaha!!
- You think your best quality is: caring/friendly,

LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Both are okay. Depends.
- To be loved or respected: Respected, of course. Who doesnt ^-^
- Beauty or brains: Brains.
- Dogs or cats: Doggies!! :D

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: I hate Liars & i hate to lie.
- Believe in yourself: Hmm..rarely. But i need to, slowly.^-^
- Believe in love: Not at first, but now yes Yes YES!! :D
- Want someone: Duh! my Boyfee :D HAHA!

LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yea.
- Done drugs: Nope.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Just go with the flow. ^-^

LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favourite colour: Rainbow colours.
- Favourite animal: Dogs, Hamsters ^-^
- Favourite movie: Burlesque :D Best movie ever!
- Favourite game: Hmm..not sure thou..as long as it's nice ^-^

LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Sunday
- How old will you be: 22 >_<'''
- Age you lost your virginity: Hmmm..27 or 28? HAHAHA!!
- Does age matter: Yeap.

LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: He's loving ^-^
- Best eye colour: Blue/Green. But brown is alright ^-^ hahaha..
- Best hair colour: Black
- Best thing to do with a partner: hugs, kisses, cuddles ♥

LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: my family, girlfriends, boyfee & his family ^-^♥
- I feel: Blessed.
- I hide: pads in my bag & money..HAHAHH.^-^
- I miss: Boyfee & xiaomei >_<
- I wish: that i could be someone useful in the future ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment