Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

love in a disney movie..

isn't it cool if our life is like a disney movie?
cos............
It’ll happen unexpectedly


When I look at him it’ll give me butterflies.



It’ll be hard not to blush when I think of him.



He will be romantic.



We will go on wild adventures,



And never feel like we have to grow up.


____________________________________________________________________

went shopping yst @ vivo city..:D
went forever 21 in search for my "mature" dress for this Sunday's dinner with bf family..:))
super eggcited can..haha
so i choose carefully for that particular dress..
thou this month's design is not really what i liked but i have to try to change my taste right?
haha..no more "kiddy" clothing..
so....picked a nice tube dress with lots of little flowers on it..
thou its not really what i wanted but still..
i LOVE it..:D haha..
its quite affordable actually..compared to those at Bugis street..
mature clothings & i'm willing to spend a sum once in awhile so yeap..:D
am happy tat i found that dress like how i found my bf..*teehee*

went to topshop & zara & mango too..
but clothing from there, the prices are way over my budget..
all is like over 50 bucks..
49 is okay but for a dress..i'll feel heartache after tat..unless its a gown or sth very extraordinary..
haha..:))

my all times favourite shops are cotton on, rubi, forever 21 & newlook..
all my shoes are bought from there too..:D haha..
especially newlook & rubi..
forever cannot resist those heels!!! woohoo!!!
how i wish those rags of heels are mine..*drools*
but prices are super expensive in newlook..
got one heel that caught my eye the other day when i was out with bf..
but the heel is like 80 bucks..sad to the max..>_<
hope there'll be discounts..to like at least 60 bucks or 50..
then am gonna get that..:D *teehee*
*cant wait*

tats all peeps..:D
nites nites..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment