Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

>_<..

i hate to be in the dark..>_<
it freaks me out..x/


this is what will happen when i'm alone in a room without any light..>_<
*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*



okkay..
nowadays i've been leaving my lamp on for the whole night..
cos am super afraid of the dark..>_<
*yikes*

when dad's at home, he'll like come into my room and off that lamp..
cos dad says the electricity is expensive..
but i'm sacred..>_<
heh..

told daddy that when i off the light, my room got lots of noises..
like plastic noises & stuff..
i just dont feel safe then i cant get to sleep..>_<
dad say that i think too much or i felt guilty inside cos i did sth bad..
but the thing is why got noises de..>_<
oh my tian..
so yeap..i'll still on my lamp every night & dad will switch it off when i fell asleep..heh..>_<

so..
are u guys afraid of the dark like i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment