Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

forever not good enough..:/



working today again..
felt tat i've neglected my boyfriend..>_<

work is ok until at night..
hmm..
got said by that chef again..is like wtf lah!!
why me!!!
felt super accused again..

i'm just cant get it with the stupid tonkatsu & katsu don..fuck man!!
humans make mistakes right!!
& i did ask the customer that he wants only the cutlet only & he said yes..
wtf!! say chicken katsu don also cannot izzit!!!
cant blame the customers anyways..
they're always right..:/

ordered wrongly & i knew the stupid chef is going to make a fuss out of it..
felt so super pissed..
at myself also..
i feel like crying man..
he told the female supervisor to tell me tat the kitchen crew is very pissed abt it & want me to pay the food out of my own pocket..
wtf!! is like i go is to fucking work & EARN money..NOT spend the fucking money..
if really like tat, i rather dont work then spend my money just for one fucking mistake i did..

is like i'm so stupid lah!!
wtf..
i just cant get things right!!!
super feel like punching myself..

plus i super hate cheenas!!!
i'm short so what!!
do u think i want to be short!!!
u cheenas just fucking dont know how hurtful it is..dumb ass..
u arent tall as well..
so u fucking shut up & just do ur damn work..

this time i had enough..
i'm not bloody talking to anyone..
gonna shut myself up..
am only talking to those who helped me ONLY..
hmmm..
wipe away ur tears & smile..everything will be fine..:) i swear..
JIAYOUS ROLINDA!!!!

how i wish i can just go to bed & wakes up finding tat i'm tall, fair, slim, zits free & pretty the next morning..

i'm forever never going to be good enough..x/


No comments:

Post a Comment