Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

♥ to ♥ talk..


TO ME.."HE'S THE ONE.."
BUT...TO HIM, AM I JUST ANOTHER ONE??
OR MORE THAN THAT??

meeting bf later..
so eggcited..
haven't been seeing him for like 3 days..>_<

woke up ard 11 plus am..
then get ready to buy some groceries..
went to Daiso with bro..
had fun time shopping..:D
haha..
got all the materials tat i needed..:D
woohoo!!!
so happy..
especially my hearts chocolate silicon..:DD
yea baby!!!

then then went home happily with my silicon & stuffs for bf's surprise..:D
made hearts chocolate for dearie..:))
of course its made out of many many love from me..:))
haha..

bf bought me to holland village for dinner..
cos i never been there before..:D
tats my surprise from bf..
haha..sweet thou..:))
my bf always like to take me to the places that i've missed out in my whole 20 years in Singapore..
haha..so grateful to have him..

after dinner, went to IMM..
walked walked, hang ard & chatted..
chatted abt many many things..
chatted abt me, him, us, my frens, his frens etc..
as usual..talked abt some sensitive stuff & i teared..
den bf also almost teared..

then..yeap..
things are okay..
thou he still needs to improve..
but i'll wait for the day to come..:))
hope he'll do well for his last year..
"JIAYOUS SOTONG!!!! THOU KUKU IS NOT SO SMART BUT KUKU WILL ALWAYS BE CHEERING FOR YOU!!!!"

♥ BOYFRIEND ALOT..>u<

No comments:

Post a Comment