Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a dream is a wish ur heart makes..^6^



"i want to be your princess someday"..

hmm..have you ever wondered to be treated like a princess?
i think most girls do..including me..:))
who doesn want to be treated like a princess..? haha..
being treated like a princess is like being pampered, being loved by someone & even a sad story can be a happy one..:D
but i think i'll never have a chance to..hmm..

but but i'm alr thankful for what i have now..:)
being pampered its not a thing for me..cos i'm not born in a pampered family anyways..
so not really that important..haha
but sometimes i do envy those families or friends who have such a happy family..
LOL..am so silly..haha..

i just have to be me..:)
i need to change..hmm :/
things are not going so well as usual..
life is starting to have ups & downs soon..x/
jiayous ROLINDA!!!

& since am having holidays now..
shall do sth productive like start to go library to borrow some self motivation or self enhance book to read..just like my mei told me..:D
at least by reading it, it can give me some hope & it can improve me & can make me feel better..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment